Forum Rules Attention:

Posting Rules and Guidelines

Before you post, please remember to:

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topic

Scarlett Christmann, Beautiful German redhead accordionist
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

Look what I found while switching through the channels: An interview with a gorgeous redhead accordionist.

Her name is Scarlett Christmann. She is definetly a natural redhead, she is from Nisterau/Westwald in Germany and she is still studying at college, so she must be in her early 20s. And that's pretty much all I know.

She slightly reminds me of Barbara Meier! blink.gif Don't you think?

Here's the online video clip of the interview. Better watch it, before it's gone!
http://swrmediathek.de/player.htm?show=35f...aa-0026b975f2e6

And here are some vidcaps. Unfortunately they are low quality, because the downloadable version of the interview is a rather small file.
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Isn't she amazing??? wub.gif

I hope one day we will see more of her.

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

Very nice find Red. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif There is a slight resemblence to Barbara. She sounds a little like her as well.

I tried to download that video but no luck. sad.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (chazz @ Dec 23 2012, 03:15 AM)
I tried to download that video but no luck.  sad.gif

Close the video player on that website. When you move around with your mouse cursor you will see a small preview of each segment of the show (on the list on the bottom half of the page). Scroll down a little bit. It's the sixth entry from above on that list. It says "Couchgespräche: Evelyn Hollerith, Scarlett Christmann, ..." on the right. And on the left there is this little icon for downloading. Left or right mouse button, your choice.

Hope that works for you. smile.gif

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Thanks Red. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316642.gif I'll see if I can edit it down a little bit to include only Scarlett's parts and put it up on YouTube later.
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Cool idea. Glad it worked out. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

chazz
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

I must say Scarlett is quite captivating. She resembles Barbara Meier even more closely in the clip of her playing the accordion they go to in the interview. She could easily pass for Barbara's younger sister.
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

She's gonna be my wildcard pick for the big upcoming torny. smile.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Pic from her website.

user posted image
chazz
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

I guess this is a collaboration of German artists performing "Last Christmas". Scarlett's part starts at the 2:44 mark. Part of this clip was shown in the interview Red Gold posted.

chazz
 Posted: Dec 26 2012, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

She sings too. smile.gif

Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 03:59 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Wow, never thought this thread would pick up like that. I guess Scarlett has 2 brandnew loyal fans. laugh.gif

And she's definetly one of my picks for the torny.

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Dec 27 2012, 03:59 AM)
Wow, never thought this thread would pick up like that. I guess Scarlett has 2 brandnew loyal fans. laugh.gif

And she's definetly one of my picks for the torny.

She may be one of my new favorite redheads. If you google her name the video I put up on youtube and this thread are the first two links that come up. I hope she doesn't see all my replies and think I'm an obsessed fan. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1281832822.gif
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 27 2012, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Nah, if she sees this forum she will know what this is all about. We are just admiring her for her beauty and try helping her to become a little bit more of a household name.

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Dec 29 2012, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Dec 27 2012, 10:37 AM)
Nah, if she sees this forum she will know what this is all about. We are just admiring her for her beauty and try helping her to become a little bit more of a household name.

I'm not sure how much sway our little forum has. biggrin.gif At least you got her one more fan by posting about her here. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif

She's not the stereotypical accordionist. that's for sure. Most are older men. Here in my state of Pennsylvania polka music is very popular so when I think of the accordion I think of polka music and old people.

I quite liked her part in that collaboration of Rheinland-Pfalz artists. I hope that opens up some more opportunities for her.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Redheads in Music | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins