Forum Rules Attention:

Posting Rules and Guidelines

Before you post, please remember to:

Pages: (37) « First ... 33 34 35 36 37  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topic

Scarlett Madison
chazz
 Posted: Apr 9 2016, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (SuperSharkman @ Apr 8 2016, 10:08 PM)

She somewhat answered this question on FB today stating its not as fun as you might think. sad.gif  http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1280095565.gif

I guess that's the reason for all the photos that don't show her face on her Facebook page. I don't know, maybe it's because I love a good conspiracy theory but I kinda think there's more to it since her pics are all over the internet and unless she's had plastic surgery people are still going to recognize her. I can see how that can cause problems, particularly with her job. Anyway, glad to see the website is back up. smile.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
reyzor
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 05:21 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 656

lol at the FB people thinking that the recently posted pics aren't actually of Scarlett because her face isn't clearly seen. They ignore the fact that in her album there are numerous other pics from the same photosets where you CAN clearly see her face. Plus some of the utterly classless remarks some post. No wonder Scarlett is trying to get out of the public eye.

Now I remember why try to avoid Facebook.

Anyway, this thread has been distinctly lacking of actual Scarlett pics, so I'm gonna quote this post here. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316725.gif

QUOTE (chazz @ Aug 1 2012, 05:30 PM)
Scarlett Madison megapost.  These were found on google images and are mostly MQ. 

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
SuperSharkman
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

Member No.: 707

Nice job on the quote reyzor! wink.gif http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif

On the FB front, I totally agree. The majority of those comments are absolutely abhorrent. The interesting part is the majority of people don't actually visit her Facebook page but are seeing her posts on their page, stream, whatever the hell it's called. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1280095565.gif You give a great example related to the comments about not seeing her face. How hard is it to just hit the link and visit her page. It's comical how lazy people can be.
PMEmail Poster
chazz
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

What is the name of this photoshoot? SuperSharkman reyzor

user posted image

SuperSharkman
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

Ah yes, the great little black dress set called "Ardente". smile.gif IIRC this set was shot during the summer of 2013...
PMEmail Poster
chazz
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Thanks. Btw how long has her site been down?
SuperSharkman
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

That's hard to say. It's been up and down at least since the start of the year I think. They would apply a fix but then it would go down in a day or two. However, it's definitely been down for at least since the summer started. I got a email from her several weeks ago stating they simply don't have the time to troubleshoot the site with a permanent fix.
PMEmail Poster
chazz
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 03:43 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

It's been quite awhile since I checked her website which is why I asked. I've been busy with other stuff. It's too bad her website had to act up but as you said she's been having trouble with it for awhile. I see you've been keeping her pinterest page going. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif
reyzor
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

I've noticed it up a couple of times over the past few months, but never for more than a couple of hours.

Sheesh, 12 minutes for the answer. It would have taken me at least 15. wink.gif
PM
SuperSharkman
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

Gotta be quick. tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
reyzor
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Are they maintaining any of their social media?
I know they at least temporarily abandoned their Facebook, presumably because of crude comments.
And that's pretty much the only one I followed besides their old Flickr page.
PM
SuperSharkman
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

All of her social media accounts are still up but you're right, nothing has been posted for a long time. Her Model Mayhem page hasn't shown any activity for quite awhile either. It takes little effort to close a social media account so the fact that they are still open is promising. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
chazz
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 06:19 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

As much as I don't want it to be true, I think she's done with the modeling thing. Once they stopped updating the Facebook page that spoke volumes. There was also her post about being recognized not being such a good thing. Now they've given up on the website. Of course they could get inspired to start things back up but it's been quite awhile already.
SuperSharkman
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 08:52 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Loves Redheaded Pin-ups

I agree with you brother. sad.gif She always said it was just a hobby of theirs, yet she carved out a nice little niche for herself in the internet modeling world. I'm challenged to find anyone else that "does it right" like she did. I'll always be a fan and hopefully they come back to it. For me, women get better looking as they get older, so it would be great to see her now.
PMEmail Poster
dragonhiden
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 896

hello, guys, can anyone send me the video or upload it or something ?
was never able to save videos and now the site is down for quite a while !
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Redheaded Models | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (37) « First ... 33 34 35 36 37 
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins