Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Why do we lust after redheads?
chazz
 Posted: May 31 2010, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

This is a continuation of the thread from the old forum. I think it's always a good topic, especially for new members. I'd love to hear what draws everyone to redheads. Perhaps some of the old members would like to add something.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
king chaos
 Posted: May 31 2010, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 3

I don't really know why. There's just something about the sheen and the pale skin color and the freckles that drive me crazy. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316725.gif
PMEmail Poster
Lici
 Posted: Jun 22 2010, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 15

I actually don't lust after redheads. I just feel a certain kinship, I suppose.

Formerly known as CleverRed
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
Luv
 Posted: Jun 22 2010, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 4

wub.gif cuz us redheads are the closest to succubus that mortal men will ever live to tell the tale of? :-D

PM
king chaos
 Posted: Jun 23 2010, 06:55 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Luv @ Jun 22 2010, 08:42 PM)
wub.gif cuz us redheads are the closest to succubus that mortal men will ever live to tell the tale of? :-D

laugh.gif Very funny but no.
I have known MANY succubi and none of them were redheads actually. Just blondes and brunettes. tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
NPX
 Posted: Jun 23 2010, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Theology Nut

Member No.: 7

I don't know. Something makes red hair the most attractive to me. To be honest, however; ultimately looks are not the most important to me when it comes to the opposite sex. In other words, looks can pull me in but if there is nothing beyond that then forget it.

“Conceit is an unusual disease; it makes everyone sick but the one who has it.”
~ unknown
Nocturnal Principal X (NPX)
(formerly ViableX)
PM
gargravarr
 Posted: Jun 26 2010, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I see red I see red I see red

Member No.: 83

Hi redhead fans.

I thought this might be an appropriate place to make a first post. My answer: I don't know. If you look at my sig, you can see that I don't like the colour in general.

All I know is that, all things being equal, I would always look at the redhead first. I'm not exactly great at speaking to women I find attractive and for more than a year my brain was obsessed with a redheaded woman at work (she smoked, so I knew it could never be). But on a purely physical reaction level, no woman has ever affected me so completely.

When I looked at her from a distance, I felt like I was on fire. If she happened to come into my work area, I thought I would melt. A 'helpful' friend brought her over once and proceeded to tell her of my interest. The two words I managed to get out are still the only ones I have ever said to her. She is still the most perfect woman I have ever seen in person.

Fortunately she left work, and she is now married to someone else.

Sorry for the long post, but it kind of explains that at least in my case, redhead lust is not a choice, and it can be a curse.

I love red hair. But I otherwise hate the colour - won't wear it, wouldn't drive a red car. Weird, huh.
PM
chazz
 Posted: Jun 26 2010, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Thanks for sharing that gargravarr. I think a lot of us can relate to how you feel about redheads.
Red Gold
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

One of the reasons why I lust after redheads is the fact that most of them have a pale skin. It gives them some sort of a classy vampire-like appearance, which I find very sexy. You see, I never was into dark skin, especially not when people are not born with that color. I can't stand white people that constantly want to change their skin tone by getting a tan. It's even more ridiculous when the tan is fake and coming from a spray can. I mean, what is Paris Hilton - a human being or a car? To make matters worse: You touch somebody who got a fake tan and you probably get some spray color on your hands.

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
lpmaskmancick
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 30

I exactly don't know. Maybe the red is a special color, and it's attracting. And anyway redheaded women are sexy. biggrin.gif
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
znop
 Posted: Dec 23 2010, 09:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Red/Green - Color Vision Deficiency won't stop me.

Member No.: 306

Ironically, I'm clinically red/green color blind. Thus, natural redheads with green eyes are like the "forbidden fruit" of women for me.

I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever — I am Phoenix! And, you’re Emma Frost – The Hellfire Club’s White Queen. I understand you call yourself something of a telepath... Well, “Your Majesty”. Let’s see how good you really are. Burn, Emma!!!
PM
The Stig
 Posted: Dec 23 2010, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

The rarity of a redhead is part of the attraction. So rare to see one. That and the fiery attitude.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
paesan48
 Posted: Feb 3 2011, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 35

As a young man I never thought much of redheads. Than I met my wife and fell madly in love with her. I find all redheads very sexy now. The pale skin, freckles and her red hair i find very appealing and so most of my friends. More than a few of them have commented to me how much they think she is very sexy. She is now 61 and we have been married for 40 yrs and I think she is still as sexy as the day we met.
PMEmail Poster
chazz
 Posted: Feb 4 2011, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Thanks for sharing your story Paesan. It's nice to hear about marriages that last.
Runfromcheney
 Posted: Mar 23 2011, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 361

Redheads are my favorite out of all the hair colors. Really, the color red overall is a turn on for me; Ex bright red lipstick or a red dress.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Redhead Chat | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins