Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Gallery
chazz
 Posted: Oct 11 2014, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

I had to delete a bunch of pics in the forum gallery because they were hosted on imageshack and no longer viewable. I contemplated just deleting the whole gallery because no one has posted pics there in a long time. I'll leave it up for now. I strongly recommend using tinypic.com to host your pics in the forum gallery.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

I've made some changes to the gallery permissions. Members can now create their own galleries and sub galleries whereas before they could only upload pics into the 3 default galleries I created.

To create your own gallery click the gallery link at the top of the forum. Then click 'Gallery Control Panel'. Next click on 'GalleryCP Menu' on the left and finally click 'Add new gallery'.

I hope to eventually be able to allow direct uploads as well as have an emoticon box for gallery comments like we have for posts on the main forum.

Lastly, once we have the new 'alert system' in place, members will be able to receive an alert on the main forum when one of their gallery photos receives a comment.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Announcements | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins