Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Born a Strawberry Blonde, Can I go back?
KDansRN
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 573

When i was born, i had strawberry blonde hair. As I've gotten older, my hair color has darkened significantly... my roots right now look to be a medium brown... I can't quite tell if my roots still have the natural red highlight anymore though.

I've dyed my hair from dark brown, to auburn, to then getting highlights... it's been all over the place, lol. But my next move might be to go back to my birth color, and try a light strawberry blonde. I havn't gone really light in a looonngggg time.. probably since i was in jr. high school and used a bottle of sun-in on my hair haha.

So what's the consensus? If I was born with that color hair, would it look ok if I went back to that color 26 years later?

ps. I have hazel eyes and some freckles, and a light skin tone.

PM
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (KDansRN @ Feb 27 2012, 09:31 AM)
When i was born, i had strawberry blonde hair.  As I've gotten older, my hair color has darkened significantly... my roots right now look to be a medium brown... I can't quite tell if my roots still have the natural red highlight anymore though. 

I've dyed my hair from dark brown, to auburn, to then getting highlights... it's been all over the place, lol.  But my next move might be to go back to my birth color, and try a light strawberry blonde.  I havn't gone really light in a looonngggg time.. probably since i was in jr. high school and used a bottle of sun-in on my hair haha. 

So what's the consensus?  If I was born with that color hair, would it look ok if I went back to that color 26 years later?

ps. I have hazel eyes and some freckles, and a light skin tone.

I removed your spam. And your asking a bunch of people with redhead fetishes if you should dye your hair a shade of red. That's like bringing a keg to an AA meeting. Or bringing chocolate cake to a bunch of Fat kids. I don't know if your being serious, or what. So welcome to RGF.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

Hey I take offense to the term "redhead fetish". It's a preference. tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 08:02 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (chazz @ Feb 27 2012, 03:16 PM)
Hey I take offense to the term "redhead fetish".  It's a preference.  tongue.gif

I take offence to the fact that you took offence to that.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Styling Tips | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins