Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Redhead Day 2010 in Breda, Netherlands, I was there!
chazz
 Posted: Sep 15 2010, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Sep 15 2010, 05:00 AM)
But you know what's the best part of my visit to the redhead festival? I made e-mail friends with a redheaded girl that lives in the next town near me. We somehow didn't get to meet in Breda (try to find a certain girl with red hair, when there is hundreds of them!), but we will eventually meet each other in a café in our area. And who knows: Maybe it's the beginning of a long-lasting friendship or even relationship. I am planning to go to Breda again next year for the Redhead Day 2011... and I might not go there all by myself, but hand in hand with a beautiful redhead girlfriend. biggrin.gif

That's great news. smile.gif I hope at the very least a good friendship develops. Sorry I didn't yet view all of your vids but I'll get around to it. I'm going to make this thread sticky so more members will notice it. Thanks again for all the work you went through uploading all your vids to YouTube and posting all those pics. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316642.gif I very much appreciate it.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Alpha
 Posted: Sep 20 2010, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 89

It all looks great, i bet you didn't bring enough memory for your camera.

I missed it this year, but I'm going next year for sure! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Red Gold
 Posted: Sep 21 2010, 03:49 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Alpha @ Sep 20 2010, 09:33 PM)
It all looks great, i bet you didn't bring enough memory for your camera.

There is not much more that I could have filmed, unless I had an army of clones of mine with cameras filming every glimpse of redheads in the city and more of the kids shoot. It was a case of too much going on at the same time. Next year I might try to film less of the mass scenes and more of the individuals. wink.gif

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Sep 21 2010, 10:40 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Sep 21 2010, 04:46 AM)
Next year I might try to film less of the mass scenes and more of the individuals. wink.gif

Great idea, especially the pretty female individuals. wink.gif
Red Gold
 Posted: Sep 21 2010, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (chazz @ Sep 21 2010, 04:37 PM)
Great idea, especially the pretty female individuals. wink.gif

What else. wink.gif

But most of the models on the catwalk were hot, no?

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Sep 21 2010, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Sep 21 2010, 01:05 PM)
But most of the models on the catwalk were hot, no?

Yes, of course they were hot. Most of the women in the crowd were very sexy as well.

I hope you don't mind Red Gold but I took one of your photos and posted it to my flickr account along with a link to this thread. I'm trying to get more people to see all your photos and videos.
Red Gold
 Posted: Sep 22 2010, 02:10 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (chazz @ Sep 21 2010, 11:34 PM)
I hope you don't mind Red Gold but I took one of your photos and posted it to my flickr account along with a link to this thread. I'm trying to get more people to see all your photos and videos.

Cool. More people need to see this.

Chazz, maybe you should contact the people behind the redhead day, so they will post the forum link on their website. We need more redheads in here. laugh.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Sep 22 2010, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Sep 22 2010, 03:07 AM)
Cool. More people need to see this.

Chazz, maybe you should contact the people behind the redhead day, so they will post the forum link on their website. We need more redheads in here. laugh.gif

Someone did post a link to this thread in the facebook group for that site.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=47541282961
Red Gold
 Posted: Oct 6 2010, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

So I exchanged a few e-mails with this redheaded girl that I somehow missed in Breda. We have some things in common (we both like cats) and we differ on other subjects (I love horror movies, she doesn't). But we will meet each other in 2 weeks and I am very excited about this. One month ago I set the goal for myself to come back from the Redhead Day with a redheaded girlfriend by my side that lives in my area. It didn't happen instantly, but it might happen now after all. So goal accomplished. Well, maybe.

I posted earlier that the Redhead Day might spawn other gatherings of redheads all over Europe. My e-mail-girlfriend, who I spoke to on the phone today for the first time, told me that in Berlin the German group of redheads will now try to have a little meeting every month. They meet in a restaurant or café and discuss things. I wonder if they plan to become couples, give birth to redheaded children and thus save the future of their kind. I heard rumors about the redheads in Breda sitting in the restaurants & pubs and talking about this topic openly. I am all for it.

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Oct 6 2010, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Good luck with your meeting Red. It seems like the two of you are already hitting it off.
Red Gold
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

The next Redhead Day is on Sunday. Oh man, that one year went by fast...

But this year I am not going to Breda. See, last year was a great experience, but It's a difficult travel for me and I am not willing to stay there overnight. It is also not the right place to go and find someone for a date. These redheaded beuaties come from all over the world, but I am looking for a girl that lives in my area. I also don't want to be to direct and ask all the ladies of the German group: "Hey, where are you from? Would you go on a date with me?" That's just too plump and not my style. These people just want to celebrate their gathering and be all by themselves. As a non-redhead you feel like a complete outsider on that day. You either are one of them or just a spectator.

It would be a totally different situation if I already had a redheaded girlfriend...

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

I can understand your reasons for not wanting to go. Anyway, you've given us loads of videos and pics from last year's gathering. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif That particular gathering seems to bring out the prettiest redheads for some reason so I'll look on the internet for some pics from this year.
Red Gold
 Posted: Aug 31 2011, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

This year they exspect more than 5.000 redheads from all over the world. More than 100 from Italy, more than 500 from Germany and so on. There should be lots of pics and vids on the web.

PMEmail PosterAIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Redhead Chat | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins