Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

American Chopper
chazz
 Posted: Feb 7 2011, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

Did you catch the season finale? I'm thinking that the producers are really going out of their way to create some interesting tv with the whole Odie thing. I got to believe that he was told by them to act like an ass.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 7 2011, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

I will in the morning when it hits youtube. Odie is a fuck'n idiot. Nuff said. And Sr. I'd have shit if Bic dropped a million for him to shave his stash. I'd have loved to have seen Sr. eat a big ol shit sandwich over that one.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 8 2011, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

I was also waiting for them to offer a lot more than 10 grand to charity if Sr. shaved his mustache. Maybe he's afraid it wouldn't grow back. LOL.

Paul Jr. tweeted that there's going to be new episodes this spring which is cool. Jr. has been knocking out some very impressive bikes since he doesn't have to deal with his oldman over his shoulder telling him to hurry up and finish.
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 16 2011, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Nubbie stopped by Occ today. It's on there facebook page. Haters came out of the woodwork.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 16 2011, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Someone posted on the imdb message boards that Senior and Odie's dad actually get into a physical altercation in one of the new episodes coming up. I'm not sure where they got that info from.
chazz
 Posted: Feb 16 2011, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (teal @ Feb 16 2011, 04:50 PM)
Nubbie stopped by Occ today. It's on there facebook page.  Haters came out of the woodwork.

Are they implying that Nubs is going to do work for Senior? I'm thinking we're going to start seeing more manufactured drama by the producers since the series is getting high ratings.
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 16 2011, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

QUOTE (chazz @ Feb 16 2011, 08:03 PM)

Are they implying that Nubs is going to do work for Senior?   I'm thinking we're going to start seeing more manufactured drama by the producers since the series is getting high ratings.

I think he came by the shop to visit Rick. Rick has a bike of his own and Nub painted it.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 16 2011, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

user posted image
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 17 2011, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

That's hilarious. I doubt that the money from selling those cars would ever go towards paying any employees salary though. The money is probably going to buying his wife more stuff.
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 17 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

QUOTE (chazz @ Feb 17 2011, 07:52 AM)
That's hilarious.  I doubt that the money from selling those cars would ever go towards paying any employees salary though.  The money is probably going to buying  his wife more stuff.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 17 2011, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (teal @ Feb 17 2011, 09:19 AM)

I wonder how much went to steroids?

http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/LATES...ategoryId=48475

Well I can't say I'm shocked. This might explain all those arguements with Jr. over stupid stuff. Roid rage.
The Stig
 Posted: Feb 17 2011, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Nub has been posting some of his work for some of the new bikes on his facebook.
What's really cool is Nub actually responds to comments. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316687.gif

user posted image
PMUsers Website
chazz
 Posted: Feb 22 2011, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

I'm seeing a lot of members over at the imdb boards dumping on Mikey because he's a slacker and has no skills. That may be true but the guy is probably making some serious cash for appearing on the show. He's even selling his "paintings" on Ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Mikey-Wolfgang-Teut...6020606&_sop=10

I've never been a huge fans of him on the show, I mostly watch for the bike builds but he seems like a nice enough guy though. Obviously he's popular or Discovery wouldn't have him on the show.
chazz
 Posted: Mar 20 2011, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...8/BIZ/103180372

By Christian Livermore
Times Herald-Record
Published: 2:00 AM - 03/18/11

TOWN OF NEWBURGH — The owner of Orange County Choppers is planning to build what appears to be a new headquarters next to the company's current headquarters, which is in foreclosure. And to members of a local economic development agency being asked to provide tax breaks for the project, the proposal doesn't pass the smell test.

Washingtonville planner Robert Daly presented the project to the Orange County Industrial Development Agency at its Wednesday meeting on behalf of a company called G&M Orange LLC. The owner of G&M Orange is Paul Teutul Sr., owner of Orange County Choppers.

The project calls for a three-story, 25,000-square-foot building on 2.3 acres at the intersection of Route 17K and Crossroads Court, next to the Choppers' current headquarters. Features include manufacturing and fabrication space, retail space, a 20-seat café, offices and warehouse space.

Preventing a foreclosure
The lender that financed Orange County Choppers' current headquarters, GE Commercial Finance Business Property Corp., filed a foreclosure action against the business in November, alleging it missed mortgage payments. Choppers has two mortgages through GE, one for $11 million and one for $1.5 million.

IDA board members suspect Teutul plans to move into the new building and abandon the current one to foreclosure.

"Don't we then become a party to avoiding a foreclosure?" board member Mary Ellen Rogulski asked. "Moving from building A to building B could probably be a way for a business to protect their business from a creditor."

Decision could cost area jobs
IDA Chairman James Petro at first seemed to favor the project, saying that if the IDA did not provide tax breaks, Orange County Choppers might leave the area, costing the region jobs. And then there's the national attention — and tourism dollars — the Choppers have brought to the region.

Petro ultimately acknowledged the project created at least the appearance of inappropriateness.

Planner tries to hide connection
The IDA gave the Choppers a package of tax breaks to build its current headquarters — which opened just three years ago. Last summer, the board approved a 10-year PILOT, or payment in lieu of taxes, for a restaurant the Choppers planned to build next to the headquarters.

During Wednesday's meeting, Daly attempted to conceal the connection between the new project and the Choppers.

"G&M Orange is not Orange County Choppers," he insisted.

"What is the product the company will produce?" board member John Steinberg asked.

"Fabrication of motorcycles," Daly replied.

Steinberg refined his question.

"Is this going to compete with the existing facility?"

Daly said no, and ultimately acknowledged Teutul was the principal of G&M Orange.

GE spokesman John Oliver declined to comment, except to say the company was proceeding with the foreclosure. Neither Teutul nor his lawyer returned calls seeking comment.

History of woes with creditors
This is not the first time the family behind the Choppers have been accused of dodging creditors.

Teutul Sr. and his sons Paul Teutul Jr. and Daniel Teutul were accused of engineering the bankruptcy of another family business, O.C. Iron Works Inc., in 2005 to avoid paying the company's creditors.

Two years later, the bankruptcy trustee filed a complaint saying the Teutuls systematically moved the assets of the steel-fabrication business to a new company with a similar name, then had O.C. Iron Works file for bankruptcy.

Daniel Teutul and the iron company agreed to pay $500,000 to settle the complaint. The two Pauls agreed to pay $50,000.

clivermore@th-record.com
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 21 2011, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Man Sr. is a douchebag. He can sell a few more cars and bikes.

I know he has an original Shelby AC Cobra. Replica's go for 40G and an original 427 will go for 3-5 times that.

He's also go a GT500E that's worth 130G

Trust Me Sr has money. And if he thinks they won't go after his personal property in bankruptcy court he's got another thing coming.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Tv & Movie Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins