Forum Rules Attention:

Posting Rules and Guidelines

Before you post, please remember to:

Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topic

Fleur Georgina Bülowius, German redhead It Girl
Red Gold
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

She's from Germany, dunno what city exactly. Her age seemes to vary: Sometimes they say she's 19, sometimes she's 21. About 20 years must be correct anyway.

What does she do?
Not acting or singing... yet. She keeps appearing on talk shows and (scripted) reality shows on German TV. She plays (or gets portrayed as) the typical arrogant rich daughter, sort of a redhead version of Paris Hilton. I think she is really hot, but the programms she appears on aren't doing her public image any good. I somehow really like her. Love her raspy voice.

Her facebook profile:
http://de-de.facebook.com/fleur.georgina

And a vid of her from a talk show discussing being a rich kid and never having to worry about money. Hope you guys can see it & I'm sorry for the advertisements, but there is nothing I can do about that.
http://www.sat1.de/comedy_show/britt/video...freitag_227401/

I taped some other stuff with her. Can make some vidcaps if you guys are interested.

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Oct 21 2011, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

She's definitely pretty. I was able to view the video just fine, most of the ads were blocked by the ad-blocker I'm running with FireFox.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 05:03 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Tonight starts the new season of the German version of "The Bachelor" and FLeur Georgina is one of the 20 female contestants to win Mr. Charming's heart.

According to the teletext of the TV channel F.G. was born in 1990 in Heidelberg, Germany. She studies the history of art.

I will certainly tape the show. I hope she does well, so we get to see alot of her.

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
PMEmail PosterAIM
Shimmer
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 9

Heh, Googling her brings up a pic of Red Gold's avatar.
PM
chazz
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

QUOTE (Shimmer @ Jan 4 2012, 08:26 AM)

I got a link to this thread when I googled her. I see a pic of methos' avatar also shows up when doing a google image search. Maybe Red Gold can find some pics of her to post from some German celeb sites.
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (Shimmer @ Jan 4 2012, 02:26 PM)

Hmm, probably because I started this thread. But the sheer thought of her playing a real-life version of my beloved Candy Cane from Rumble Roses or doing cosplay... yummy! http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316725.gif

There are bareley any pics of her yet, because she is still pretty much unknown to the public. But that will change now. I saw her on TV for the first time last year and she has just begun to appear onscreen.

I do got some pics of her in a bikini. They were shot during a short & very small series of reality TV segments on an everyday's afternoon gossip show. She was part of a group of teens sailing around in the Dutch waters. She played the arrogant rich spoiled daughter so to speak.

Gonna post them. In a short while.

PMEmail PosterAIM
Gulftastic
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 22

if you google her name, the first two things offered are this site.

CHAMPIONS.

Yet again!

PM
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Ugh, dunno how to save these pics. Well, visit the link below, click on the pic with the kids on the boat for zoom and then click on the arrow on the right to see the other pics.
http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taff/galleries/...2011-1.2880891/

And that's her brandnew homepage. It will get bigger and more detailed over the course of the next weeks I guess.
http://georginafleur.de

BTW she made it through the first round of elimination. 5 girls got axed already and she is among the final 15. Only one small problem: She's a beast - when the other ladies turn their backs on her she starts talking trash about them right away. That could backfire on her. Still I root for her.

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Jan 4 2012, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Here's those pics Red. I hope I got them all.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Not taken from the Bachelor, but a different reality-TV thing she did last year. This was called "poor rich girls". 5 spoiled rich girls had to live in a filthy small home in a flat right in the middle of a poor neighborhood for one week. The whole group could only spend 400 Euros (about 550 US dollars) on food and other stuff during that period of time.

Georgina was so hot on this show, rrrrrr!!! That's where I saw her for the first time.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail PosterAIM
chazz
 Posted: Jan 7 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Wow. She looked really good on that series, very natural and pretty.
uploadingaynthing
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 542

Hallo smile.gif so wie du bin ich auch ein Fan von Georgina smile.gif ich finde ihre Art total witzig biggrin.gif
Ich hab da mal eine Frage an dich, du scheinst dich damit denk ich mal auszukennen. Ich möchte gerne Fernsehshows aufzeichnen, und das in einer guten Qualität. Ich kenne mich aber wirklich 0 mit Technik aus sad.gif Könntest du mir bitte bitte sagen was ich kaufen/besorgen muss um Shows aufzeichnen zu können? Vielen lieben Dank im vorraus smile.gif <3
PMEmail Poster
king chaos
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 3

huh.gif
Someone's going to have to translate that for us who don't "spreken ze douche"
PMEmail Poster
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 8 2012, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (king chaos @ Jan 8 2012, 09:58 PM)
huh.gif
Someone's going to have to translate that for us who don't "spreken ze douche"

You mean "Sprechen Sie Deutsch".

uploadingaynthing says (to me, I guess):
Hello. Like you I am a fan of Georgina. I find her (whole act) really funny.
I got a question for you. You seem to know this. I'd like to tape TV shows in high quality. But I know nothig about technology. Could you please tell me what I should buy/get to tape shows? Lots of thanks in advance.

I gonna answer that in German aswell.

Hier meine Antwort:
Liebe oder lieber uploadingaynthing (soll das nicht uploadinganything heißen???), ich besitze und verwende einen DVD-Rekorder. Der kann DVDs abspielen und auch DVD-Rohlinge brennen. Ist vollkommen legal! Ich nehme TV-Shows mittlerweile nur noch auf DVD auf und nicht mehr auf Video. Da habe ich dann mehrere Qualitätseinstellungen zur Wahl. Ich nehme aus Platzgründen meist die zweitniedrigste - so auch hier. Wenn man eine höhere Qualität wählt, dann hat man weniger Platz zur Aufnahme auf der Scheibe, aber die Bilder werden größer und gestochen scharf, ist dann halt ne bessere Auflösung. Wenn die DVD voll ist, wird sie "finalisiert", also zum Abspielen auf alle anderen DVD-Player bereit gestellt. Dann kann ich sie in mein Laufwerk am PC schieben und diese Schnappschüsse fürs Internet machen.
DVD-Rekorder kriegst du mittlerweile in jedem größeren Medienhandel, z.B. bei Saturn oder auch online bei Amazon. So ein Gerät kostet gar nicht so viel. Eine Spindel mit 25 oder 50 Rohlingen bekommst du auch überall, musst aber vorher nachschauen, was dein Apparat für Rohlinge verwendet!
War das hilfreich für dich? rolleyes.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Jan 9 2012, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

More of the "poor rich girls" show. Excluding the scenes where princess FG cried...

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail PosterAIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Other Famous Redheads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins