Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Hair colors that go with red?
breelynn91
 Posted: Aug 9 2012, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 655

Im contemplating on adding some color to my hair, im not sure what i wanna do though....maybe low lights, maybe highlights, possibly dyeing the bottom half of my hair a different color....i just dont know lol

What colors do you guys think look best with red hair? And how should i do it?

PM
chazz
 Posted: Aug 9 2012, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

Not that I'm really qualified to offer an opinion but since you've asked I think your hair looks perfect as it is.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
breelynn91
 Posted: Aug 9 2012, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 655

well thank you, i really love my hair and the color also. i want to keep my natural red but im getting bored with JUST red, i want something else that will look good with it smile.gif
PM
Luv
 Posted: Aug 9 2012, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 4

what has worked best- and usually always works best for redheads when dying/or altering their hair color is to add very light blond highlights/streaks in their hair- it looks more natural; just make sure whoever does it for you has worked on redheads before because our hair is actually 'round' and smooth- so taking and holding color is more difficult (chem does not take as well because of the genetic makeup/shape of our hair- in a lot of instances; and therefore they have to use 'more' product or stronger products for a lasting effect)

don't overwhelm you hair with a new color- but a very faint touch of blond here and there would highlight the beauty of the deeper red-hues... lemon juice- in the summer sun- can do it naturally :-)

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Styling Tips | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins