Add ReplyStart new topic

Alice Levine, UK MTV/BBC Radio 1 presenter
Tone
 Posted: Jan 18 2013, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Flobsessive and VALentino...

Member No.: 44

Alice Levine is a British television presenter from Nottingham. She works for MTV and co-hosts Big Brother's Bit on the Side with Jamie East for the weekend shows; and has worked on Pop Up Pop Quiz and Celebrity Bites. Levine was voted "Best On-Screen Female" at the National Student Television Awards. Levine has presented backstage coverage at The BRIT Awards and the EMAs for MTV and presented The Hot Desk on ITV2. She also previously presented on the student TV station at the University of Leeds.

On 5 December 2012, it was announced she would be joining BBC Radio 1 to present a show with Phil Taggart. The show started on 7 January 2013 and airs from 10pm until midnight on Mondays to Thursdays.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Looks pretty damn cute to me, and has that same love of retro/vintage that Florence Welch has. smile.gif
PMUsers Website
Tuoni
 Posted: Jan 18 2013, 05:11 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Penchant For Freckled Redheads

Member No.: 505

Real cutie, i wouldn't mind seeing more of her smile.gif
PM
Tone
 Posted: Jan 18 2013, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Flobsessive and VALentino...

Member No.: 44

and I certainly don't mind obliging there laugh.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

and while I'm at it, why not have a few videos too. In one, her voice even gets labelled as Sexy wub.gif

PMUsers Website
Rhino2_UK
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 09:09 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 1278

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Other Famous Redheads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins