Add ReplyStart new topic

Ed Sheeran, UK singer & Songwriter
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 630

Edward Christopher "Ed" Sheeran (born 17 February 1991) is an English singer, songwriter, and producer. He plays the guitar and has risen to fame in 2011 with his haunting single "The A Team", followed by "Lego House", his debut album has been certified quadruple platinum in the United Kingdom. In 2012, he won two BRIT Awards for Best British Male Solo Artist, and British Breakthrough of the Year.

He's proudly ginger in his understated way, so whether you think he's attractive or not, and whatever you think of his music, let's at least appreciate that he's proud of who he is. Which isn't easy in the UK where gingers can be fiercely bullied.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

I'm new here and realised that there really aren't many examples of red-headed celebrity men up yet. I've coincidentally noticed that sometimes the kinds of people who disparage gingers are OK with red-headed women (guess it's the hot, fiery stereotype) but not men, so I'm wondering if male celebrities have an added reason to cover up? Either way, both ginger men and women are beautiful, and I love sites that encourage ginger pride smile.gif

I'm hoping upload pics of various male ginger celebrities for you all as a present smile.gif

Disclaimer: I take credit for none of the images posted. I do not own, and am not affiliated to any websites linked, unless explicitly stated. My enthusiasm, however, I can take full credit for!
PM
chazz
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum Tinnka. http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1276603710.gif While I am guilty of lusting after redheads of the female persuasion, I have no hatred or bias against redheaded men.

Since this forum is geared towards female redheads, you may notice this section does not get a lot of replies but please don't let that discourage you. I'd be grateful if you would continue to post up some more pics of redheaded male celebrities. Hopefully that will encourage others to join.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I'm afraid my personal schedule makes my internet habits rather sporadic (I tend to post anywhere I love intensely for a while, get bogged down with real world stuff and disappear for months, then come back), so I may not always get a chance to reply in a timely manner, but thanks for making me feel welcome!

Yes, I did notice the focus being on lovely redheaded women, which I don't mind because they are absolutely fabulous biggrin.gif.

I have a tendency to hoard pictures, so if there's no objection, I'll happily share whatever pictures of redheads I can find, and whoever wants to can enjoy them smile.gif

Disclaimer: I take credit for none of the images posted. I do not own, and am not affiliated to any websites linked, unless explicitly stated. My enthusiasm, however, I can take full credit for!
PM
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 25 2012, 05:38 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

To make up for the relative dearth of Ed Sheeran pics currently up, here are a few videos of him. His style is low key, often merging rap with mellow acoustic guitar.

I admit I used to be sceptical of him. I listen to a lot of obscure acoustic music (hipster alert!) and I couldn't really see why he warranted mainstream approval where many of them remain obscure. He just didn't seem remarkable in any way. But, some of his music has slowly grown on me. I love his song 'The A Team'. At least he's bringing something that isn't RnB to the charts.

Lego house (for bonus ginger points, he gets Rupert Grint of Harry Potter fame to play him in the video!)

Acoustic version:

The A Team:

I'm not sure if he will make it to being one of my favourite singers (I do have a lot of favourites, sorry!), but he seems like a thoughtful, well-grounded young man, and one can only wish him the best in his music career in the future smile.gif

PM
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 25 2012, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Just adding some more pictures of Ed Sheeran, having realised that him not being a gorgeous woman seriously affects the number of pictures available online! Plus one would have to admit he's not the most photogenic man out there, which no doubt helps. Still, looking plain has its advantages: I bet he can walk down the high street mostly unmolested by fans: I suspect some of his more photogenic colleagues would kill for some peace and quiet!

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins