Add ReplyStart new topic

Prince Harry, British Royalty
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 630

Prince Henry of Wales (Henry Charles Albert David; born 15 September 1984), commonly known as Prince Harry, is the younger son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Diana, Princess of Wales, and fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. As such, he is third in the line of succession to the thrones of sixteen independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms, and to the governorship of the Church of England; preceded by his father and elder brother.

That's all we need to say of his past. Currently the highest ranking ginger in the UK and possibly the world, we can't forget Prince Harry. This is a ginger that even the nastiest ginger-basher probably has grudging respect for, if only because he's rich and well-connected enough to kick your arse.

user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Disclaimer: I take credit for none of the images posted. I do not own, and am not affiliated to any websites linked, unless explicitly stated. My enthusiasm, however, I can take full credit for!
PM
Uncle Johnny
 Posted: Jan 21 2013, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 654

Apache Helicopter Pilot/Gunner with 662 Sqd Army Air Corps, Afganistan

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Credit: Mirror Online UK
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins