Red Gold
 Posted: Jun 17 2010, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

Born: Jan. 28th 1978 in Dublin, Ireland
6 ft 6 in (1,98 m), 272 lb (123 Kg)

Yes, he is a heel (= bad guy) and the other WWE characters mocked him several times because of his hair ("jacked up Ronald McDonald") and extremely light skin tone ("get a tan", "Sheamus glows in the dark". And because he is from Ireland they also portray him as a bully with a very short fuse. But he is also the "Celtic warrior" and very proud of his heritage.

And: He defeated WWE top star John Cena last year to take away his WWE championship. Yes, Sheamus is the first Irish redhead WWE heavyweight champion! He also defeated guys like Randy Orton and Triple H (!!!), but he lost his belt after only a few months title reign.

I think he is quite cool and charismatic.

Here is his "titantron" video (= entrance theme plus some of his moves):

Here is the vid of his ECW debut from last autumn:

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Jun 21 2010, 08:20 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Yes!!! At the pay per view yesterday Sheamus won the belt back. I'm glad the WWE management is still pushing him to be a star.

Here's your two time WWE champion: Sheamus!

user posted image

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Nov 30 2010, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Sheamus is awesome! I'm a huge fan of him and he's one of the few reasons why I still watch WWE these days.

Yesterday he added another big accomplishment to his pro wrestling career resume by winning the 2010 edition of the prestigious 8 men King of the Ring tournament.

So in his one and a half years in WWE he's already been WWE champion twice and now he's got the crown. That's quite impressive.

"Your double-U double-U E King of the Ring, fella!" http://redheads.b1.jcink.com/uploads/redheads//post-22-1274316769.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 15 2011, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Sheamus on the cover of the Muscle & Fitness magazine.

user posted image

Yesterday on WWE Raw he won the United States championship. That's not as big as the World Heavyweight or WWE title, but it's another big achievement nonetheless.

PMEmail PosterAIM
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 15 2011, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Mar 15 2011, 02:56 PM)
Sheamus on the cover of the Muscle & Fitness magazine.

user posted image

Yesterday on WWE Raw he won the United States championship. That's not as big as the World Heavyweight or WWE title, but it's another big achievement nonetheless.

I love it when a former world champion takes a STEP down to the mid card title.
They pushed him too fast.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 02:35 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

QUOTE (teal @ Mar 16 2011, 12:44 AM)

I love it when a former world champion takes a STEP down to the mid card title.
They pushed him too fast.

Yeah, his first title win came out of nowhere. But that has to do with the WWE writers, who have no idea what they are doing nowadays.

Years ago it always used to be the other way around: A guy would enter the company, win a 2nd class title or the King of the Ring tournament as sort of a try-out for the big belt and then - if succesful and over with the crowd - they would make him step up and become the company's champ.

I hope Sheamus will be on top again one day. At least his loosing streak as of lately (did the crown bring him bad luck?) seems to be over now that is the US champion.

PMEmail PosterAIM
Gulftastic
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 22

He's apparantly upset one of the back-stage big-wigs, hence the demotion.

CHAMPIONS.

Yet again!

PM
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 03:09 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

QUOTE (Gulftastic @ Mar 16 2011, 10:41 AM)
He's apparantly upset one of the back-stage big-wigs, hence the demotion.

Could't have upset someone important or he'd be jobbing to Hornswoggle.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Kevin Dunn, the vice president of the WWE TV production, is responsible for the de-push of Sheamus. He is not some small fish, but has quite big power in WWE. It's just that he doesn't like Sheamus for some reason. Sheamus himself hasn't done anything wrong yet and hasn't upset anybody either.

On the other hand: Triple H is a big supporter of the Celtic warrior. That's why he agreed to have Sheamus "injure" him (work), so he could take several months off. And we all know that The Game is the stepson of Vince, which enables him to push or destroy the careers of most of the other wrestlers.

Maybe it has to do with Hunter's return back on screen that Sheamus is now back on track. Trips probably told Vince & Steph to veto any of the bad plans that Kevin Dunn had with Sheamus and thus his loosing streak is over and he was given a minor belt as a stepstone for future big titles.

And about Hornswoggle:
I always wondered when Sheamus und him would run into each other, since they both are supposed to be Irish. Well, Horny doesn't go with his leprechaun gimmick anymore, at least not as much like he used to. And they both just crossed each other's path a few weeks ago in the Rumble, so that's that. So I hope that they don't make Sheamus turn face and make Horny his mascot - or even worse: make Sheamus loose regurlarly to Horny in a series of absolutely ridiculous comedy matches like they did with poor Chavo Guerrero.

PMEmail PosterAIM
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

HHH is a big supporter of him, That's well known.

Remember that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzuhaDHSJ5o

A US title win really isn't a de-push. I always laugh though when they go down a peg and get the mid card belt.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

No no, the US title win is not the de-push. I'm referring to the loosing streak that happened over the last few weeks before that. Sheamus lost like 6 or 7 matches in a row. They even talked about it on Raw. So the US title win is actually the end of that negative career trend.

PMEmail PosterAIM
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 16 2011, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

I need to d-load raw.Don't have cable so I rely on downloading episodes.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 17 2011, 04:13 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

I watch them all on YouTube. I watch the interesting parts (which are not that many nowadays) and skip most of the matches and all the Cena promos. tongue.gif

PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Mar 18 2011, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

His loosing streak is most definetly over. On the upcoming episode of Smackdown he defeats the current Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston in a champ vs champ non-title match. Okay, Kofi seems to be in the doghouse right now for whatever reason, but it's a nice little win for Sheamus.

I'm actually thinking about buying a Sheamus poster. You know, I have been a wrestling fan for almost 21 years now, but I never had any poster of a wrestler hanging on my walls (I'm not a big merchandise buyer in the first place). I always thought putting up an image of a muscular and half naked guy in my house would give people who visit me wrong ideas about me. But in this case I might make an exception and the people who know me also know who my favorite wrestlers are.

PMEmail PosterAIM
The Stig
 Posted: Mar 18 2011, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

QUOTE (Red Gold @ Mar 18 2011, 09:27 AM)
His loosing streak is most definetly over. On the upcoming episode of Smackdown he defeats the current Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston in a champ vs champ non-title match. Okay, Kofi seems to be in the doghouse right now for whatever reason, but it's a nice little win for Sheamus.

I'm actually thinking about buying a Sheamus poster. You know, I have been a wrestling fan for almost 21 years now, but I never had any poster of a wrestler hanging on my walls (I'm not a big merchandise buyer in the first place). I always thought putting up an image of a muscular and half naked guy in my house would give people who visit me wrong ideas about me. But in this case I might make an exception and the people who know me also know who my favorite wrestlers are.

The last wrestling...anything I bought was an Edge T-shirt. You know Redgold I do help run a wrestling forum

user posted image
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins