Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyStart new topic

Sheamus, Professional wrestler, WWE superstar
Tone
 Posted: Apr 15 2011, 04:06 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Flobsessive and VALentino...

Member No.: 44

Well he was set to be in one of the 'whopping' THREE Championship matches at WrestleMania (to me, WM should be a night of Title matches or special matches, this didn't really have either) a few weeks back, but for some reason about an hour before the show they demoted his US Title Match to the undercard.

I'm really not sure why, but they basically started off the PPV with a title match featuring Edge VS the guy who won the Royal Rumble (A PPV which also started off with a match for Edge's Title).

That said overall WrestleMania was a bit of a flop for me this year outside of Undertaker VS Triple H (which was good but had a short tag match with Snooki booked AFTER it and then a Main Event which first ended in a double-countout only to get restarted? WTF is that?), they wouldn't want Edge's opening match being upstaged by Sheamus now, would they? wink.gif

Quite frankly, if I'd had to BUY Wrestlemania 27, I'd have been p***ed and demanding my money back from Vince McMahon personally, it made the end of TNA's Victory Road look good (and that had a match where Jeff Hardy was basically too stoned to compete and they just had it rushed, at least with that TNA has offered apologies and stuff like access to TNA OnDemand for a year to anyone who bought that PPV).

PMUsers Website
The Stig
 Posted: Apr 15 2011, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

-Banned-

Member No.: 51

Mania was a pathetic joke this year.

Sucks Edge has to retire. I met the dude once at a buffet. He came uo to me and commented on my Hockey Jersey. That was sweet.

user posted image
In a world without walls or fences,who needs Gates or Windows?
PMUsers Website
Tone
 Posted: Apr 15 2011, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Flobsessive and VALentino...

Member No.: 44

It's a big shame because I thought I'd try and at least loosely follow WWE this year, while watching TNA on Challenge etc, so far I've seen Royal Rumble (with the 40 Man Rumble Match this year) and WrestleMania, and quite frankly both were awful compared to the TNA PPVs I've watched (and it's not because they didn't feature Val... well, not ONLY because they didn't feature Val laugh.gif )
PMUsers Website
Red Gold
 Posted: Apr 15 2011, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Member No.: 28

I think we need a wrestling thread, before we get too off topic. Maybe we should copy & paste the last few posts and then discuss WM27, the 40 men RR, WWE, TNA and stuff in detail over there.

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
Red Gold says: Love isn't blind. Love is red.
PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Apr 2 2012, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Last night at WrestleMania XXVIII "The Great White" "squashed" his opponent Daniel Bryan in an 18 seconds match - the opener of the show - to become the new World Heavyweight Champion, fella!

Sheamus has already accomplished alot in his career:

- WWE Champion (2x)
- World Heavyweight Champion (current)
- King of the Ring
- Royal Rumble 2012 winner

Red Gold says: There is no such thing as redheaded women. There is only redheaded goddesses.
PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 04:17 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

Finally after months of being sidelined due to injuries Sheamus returned to ring action this week. He's a heel (evil guy) again now and sports a new mohawk. The fans don't seem to like his new bully attitude and his new haircut (listen to the chants: "You look stupid!"). But I think he looks pretty cool and menacing. It's good to have Sheamus back.

PMEmail PosterAIM
Red Gold
 Posted: Jun 15 2015, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Friend of all redheads

After tonight's PPV Sheamus is the new Mr. Money in the Bank. Now he will be running around with a briefcase and is able to challenge the WWE world heavyweight champion at any time.
Most MITB winner swere able to cash in their contract successfully, so there is another title run for the Celtic Warrior on the horizon.

PMEmail PosterAIM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins