Chris Owen, The Sherminator in American Pie
cuervo52
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 626

Giving Wendy's a Brand New Buzz

To support the launch of Wendy's new Redhead Roasters premium coffee we produced a fully integrated campaign, including TV, radio, outdoor, and email blasts, that play off the spirit of the iconic redheaded Wendy from the company's logo. Communicating not only the new product's bold positioning, but also that Wendy's new coffee is indeed bold, unique, and daring—just like the redheads who inspire it.

http://vimeopro.com/user4796113/wendys/video/38125859

"It's not like I came to the city saying, 'Oh, I can't wait to find a woman whose only joy in life is sucking out my bodily fluids.' Okay, well, maybe I did, but I didn't mean this." - Tommy, Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore (1995)
PM
chazz
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

So you're affiliated with Wendy's? You didn't mention that in your first post about the billboards. I have no problem with your posting things that pertain to this forum but if you're going to use it as an excuse to promote your ad campaign by making posts all over this forum please know that won't fly here.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cuervo52
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

QUOTE (chazz @ Jun 8 2012, 09:28 PM)
So you're affiliated with Wendy's?   You didn't mention that in your first post about the billboards.  I have no problem with your posting things that pertain to this forum but if you're going to use it as an excuse to promote your ad campaign and making posts all over this forums please know  that won't fly here.

Absolutely no connection what so ever ... just a series of funny videos that I found while searching for images of that Bold Like a Redhead billboard which lead me here.

If I were, wouldn't my avatar be the Wendy's logo? tongue.gif

"It's not like I came to the city saying, 'Oh, I can't wait to find a woman whose only joy in life is sucking out my bodily fluids.' Okay, well, maybe I did, but I didn't mean this." - Tommy, Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore (1995)
PM
chazz
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Redhead Addict

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (cuervo52 @ Jun 8 2012, 11:30 PM)

Absolutely no connection what so ever ... just a series of funny videos that I found while searching for images of that Bold Like a Redhead billboard which lead me here.

Oh sorry about that, I misunderstood your post. We've had trouble with people spamming in the past which is why I jumped the gun a bit there.

It sucked we didn't get to see more of Chris in the last American Pie movie, just that brief appearance at the end.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
cuervo52
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

QUOTE (chazz @ Jun 8 2012, 09:33 PM)

Oh sorry about that, I misunderstood your post.    We've had trouble with people spamming in the past which is why I jumped the gun a bit there. 

It sucked we didn't get to see more of Chris in the last American Pie movie, just that brief appearance at the end.

And he gets killed in the film adaptation of Stephen King's THE MIST!

Nah, no worries ...

I truly admire what you've done here! biggrin.gif

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins