Posting Rules and Guidelines

Before you post, please remember to:

Add ReplyStart new topic

Michael Fassbender, Irish-German Actor
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Member No.: 630

Michael Fassbender (born 2 April 1977) is an Irish-German actor. He is perhaps best known for having played Lieutenant Archie Hicox in the film Inglourious Basterds (2009), Magneto in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011), and the android David in the science fiction film Prometheus (2012).

His other credits include the fantasy action film 300 (2007); the drama film Fish Tank (2009); the romantic drama film Jane Eyre (2011); the historical film A Dangerous Method (2011), directed by David Cronenberg, in which he plays psychologist Carl Jung; as well as the biographical film Hunger (2008) and the drama film Shame (2011), both directed by Steve McQueen. For his role in Shame, he won the Volpi Cup best-actor award at the 68th Venice International Film Festival held in August 2011 along with being nominated for a Golden Globe Award and BAFTA.

Who'd have thought he was ginger? Guess those schoolyard bullies who say gingers can't be absolutely smokin' hot should be eating their hats. I just hope actors like Fassbender get the chance to show off their natural hair colour more often. I feel that part of what makes people disrespect gingers may be the lack of visible 'attractive' gingers (ie celebrities) in the media. If more high profile gingers were able to boldly keep their normal hair colour at least part of the time , then that might help to change the perception that high profile gingers don't exist.

Now, personally, I can't get past the allegations that have been levelled against him. Even when there isn't enough proof to decide either way, violence against women is something I feel should be taken seriously. Because in real life, many abusers get off scott-free because 'there isn't enough evidence'. But that said, I appreciate not everybody out there feels the same way, nor are these threads for vilifying celebs based on rumours. I'll put some links in on that topic as well, and let everyone come to their own conclusions. I certainly wouldn't fault someone for still finding him incredibly attractive, just like I wouldn't personally think less of someone for listening to Chris Brown's music (though I would think them stupid if they defended his actions, that's a different story).

Relevant links to the allegations:(not exhaustively detailed, just an idea)

Having gotten that out of the way, onto the pictures:

user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Bonus: Fassbender admitting he's ginger in an interview for the X men First Class film.I love how he just casually mentions it.

More Michael Fassbender photos can be found here:

Disclaimer: I take credit for none of the images posted. I do not own, and am not affiliated to any websites linked, unless explicitly stated. My enthusiasm, however, I can take full credit for!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins