Add ReplyStart new topic

Ewan McGregor, UK actor (Scottish)
Tinnka
 Posted: Jun 20 2012, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

N/A

Member No.: 630

Ewan Gordon McGregor (born 31 March 1971) is a Scottish actor who has had success in mainstream, indie, and art house films. He is perhaps best known for his roles as heroin addict Mark Renton in the drama Trainspotting (1996), Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Star Wars prequel trilogy (1999–2005), poet Christian in the musical film Moulin Rouge! (2001), and storyteller Edward Bloom in Tim Burton's Big Fish (2003). He has also received critical acclaim for his starring roles in theatre productions of Guys and Dolls (2005–07) and Othello (2007–08). McGregor was ranked No. 36 on Empire magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list in 1997.

Here's one I didn't know (though doubt it's any real secret), simply because like most ginger actors he doesn't often get cast in ginger roles.

user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Apologies for the ancient pictures of questionable quality. It seems finding evidence of his ginger hair is harder than proving the existence of aliens. Looks like someone's been dying their hair for too long...

Disclaimer: I take credit for none of the images posted. I do not own, and am not affiliated to any websites linked, unless explicitly stated. My enthusiasm, however, I can take full credit for!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add ReplyStart new topic

© Skins in 32 languages by Ginette @ Mondial Skins